Wednesday, November 24, 2004

There is a ...

There is a wake at the end of my street, a big yellow, funerary affair held 5 m away from where I sleep.
Because of the wake, cars line the tiny street and my yellow cab has to stop right at the beginning of the lane.
I literary walk home to a wake.

There is a sad occurrence in the world. Death.
Because of Death, I've lost my dearest god mom almost 2 years ago.
I have been to too many funerals over the recent years.

There is a thing called Christmas or in my life, DECEMBER!!!!
Because of this month, my wallet will bleed like a fresh body in an Iron Maiden and then suffer DEATH!

  1. Nixon's Birthday: Nov 18
  2. Tony's Birthday: Nov 24
  3. Dad's Birthday: Dec 2
  4. Judith's Birthday : Dec 3
  5. Sinterklaas: Dec 5
  6. My Birthday: Dec 8
  7. Mom's Birthday: Dec 18
  8. Opa and Oma J's: Dec 18
  9. Christmas: Dec 25
  10. New Year: Dec 31

I have too many "happy" occasions in December.

There is a man called Bert S. He is an obnoxious pig.
Because of him, I think I will have a showdown at the next J Family gathering.
I have no patience for him. May the fates help him.

There is a need for new jeans.
Because my current ones end up near my ass at the end of the night and I hate belts.
I have construction worker's cleavage at night.

There is a sale on all my clothes.
Because I like to buy new ones and the old ones take up all my space and money.
I have too many clothes

There is a end to my gym days.
Because from November 30th, I will be gymless.
I belong no where..:'(.

There is a celebration tonight and tomorrow night.
Because my ex-boss is having her birthday soon.
I turned them down cause I only like some people there. :( Bad Wendy

There is a function called Spell Check on this blogger!

Because I accidentally click on it

I have perfect speelling! :D




No comments: