Saturday, November 20, 2004

Flu...

After a at least 8 months of not being sick, i've caught the flu.
The funny thing?

My boyfriend halfway across the world is just as sick. Same flu, that he caught from his 1 year old niece, whose mom also caught the same flu and puke all over her husband's feet one night.

At work , Charmaine is not well as well, the guy in front of me, is also down.

Grrrrr....

This really sucks, to be PMSing and sick at the same time.

The only guy left at home is my brother. He has wisely decided to stay out of my way, only running errands like buying me Ben & Jerry's New York Super Chunky Fudgey wahtevery thingy. He has wisely agreed to every thing I've said and only answered yes to me so far.

Haha, not too dumb this time.

So watch out ,world. Do not cross me till either THING goes away.

No comments: