Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ferraga-mo fo me

I'm a shoe freak.

There's a Ferragamo sale at Isetan Scotts and as a reward for settin up her school registration, My Muummy decides that I need a pair of Ferragamo. She says it hurts her heart to see my wear shoes that cut my feet. Yoppeee...my feet don't feel it now anyways.

So I'm off with her with my heart set on a pair of Vara! I only want Vara..cause it's like going to LV and buying the Monogram and not the Damier. I was hoping for RED or whatever...

BUT ... OF COURSE

the only one VARA available was... Beige, Size 4 and Leather (UGLEE)

*SOB*...so how? in a binge of shoe fitting..I think I tried on about 12 odd pairs, from a patent bow clara, to a few loafers in nice pastel shades, a few pumps and one lavender shade one which I thought I might buy. (Total cost of all shoes tried = <$8000 SGD) DAMN SHIOK!

But in the end I found a patent bow clara, but it was patent which meant that i'd scratch it beyond recognition with the way I walk...so how?...Didn't buy...

I am fervently waiting for the next SF sale....
and this time...I'm waiting at 9 am!

No comments: