Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Exhibition-ist

First Stop: I'm back. Sorry for the long long silence

I had a few things on my list to clear off first.
sleep being one of them.

But the most exciting thing for March was
MY EXHIBITION for XXXXX Company dealing in XXXX products
( Note: not XXX which would mean XXX-rated)

The whole 3 day affair went off without a hitch ( it went of with more then one hitches)
but..I pulled through, with a korean suit and a smile so plastered, you had to scrape it off of me.

I made my accquaintences with dodgy military types, foodie idiots, cheeky old pervs, mecenaries, nuclear scientist(why am i glowing green???!), engineers, ah lian and well...will you believe it, a Fireman and One Police Chief.

*GULP* I've been requested to be photographed with certain Military Intelligence from XXXXXXXXXXX and then I practiced my Dutch to great appeal with request for email correspondence.

So all in all, it was an experience in exhibitioning to remember.
I AM NOW AN EXHIBITION-IST

No comments: