Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Seeing Double

Why do I have 2 taskbar? And how can i get rid of it.
 
I sat down with all intentions to blog my heart out but i got sidetracked by the fact that now i have 2 recurring taskbar and there doesn't seem to be a way in the world that I can get rid of them.
 
I wanted to talk about my hunkering for asian culture and food since I'm living in the Netherlands now and how i chose to delete the fact that I am overseas and settle for the phrase "living in'' because there is no real overseas and whoever said the grass was greener on the other side was just confused because he/she actually crossed over to the other side of the lawn and looked at their own lawn. so there is no other side. there is just the side you are looking at.
 
i miss a lot of things back there but i cherish a lot of things out here. superficial things. things not worth mentioning. it doesn't matter that i feel like i'm living a lie out here, because i just had the impression that studying overseas was meant to be more of a suffering experience, but i'm having perhaps too good a time.
 
who can tell, meanwhile, if you want to help me...tell me how to get rid of the double taskbar.
 

No comments: