Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Yes. It's not december Yet. But not if I can help it.
We've been checking out christmasty hats and I got a reindeer headband, which broke because I'm frantically nodding my head to hear the bells ringing (Can you hear the bells ring?)
Marcela has been trying on her tiger claw sloffens and I got GJ a penguin slippers for Sinterklaas. Of course, we decided to head back up north with Marcela to visit his parents and it snowed!!! But Marcela was too dead in the car to notice. The next morning, we were sitting around having a breakfast and talking while GJ's mom picked up a receipt and went, who bought a penguin slipper? Hmmm...I can see here, PENGUIN SLIPPERS FROM BLOKKER..I was going red just trying to eye her and make her stop talking ... but of course...doesn't work..EVERYONE was laughing like hell, and before she realised it...the surprise was ruined. He got his present way before he was suppose to. OBLIVIOUS...
Went up to Zwolle with Marce and came back all nice and relaxed.

A few days later, after a long day of lectures, we decided to head to Ikea, but not before I fell down from my bike, after my front wheel kissed Victor's back wheels and according to eyewitnesses (V & M) I BOUNCED, SLIDED and was all on my face when i fell. Luckily, I got off with a VERY BRUISED right knee and scrapes, but no bad cuts or fractures. THANK GOODNESS it was winter and I had a coat and jeans...but my poor white MNG coat needs dry cleaning now.

No comments: