Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Birthday Girl


I got a funny pink thing for Sinterklaas from Vic, after i dropped choclate letters in all their mailboxes for a surprise. He gave me that weird pink thing with chocolates and biscuits. Really weird...

Finally, GJ & I went out for a long overdue date before my birthday. We had unlimited spareribs, delicious and strolled around delft on a pretty clear night. When we got home, he surprised me with my birthday and christmas present all rolled into one. YAY!!!

I got an iPod in ear earphones because my ears are so small, the normal ones hurt me and slide out at the drop of a pin and an armband for me on the treadmill. I LOVE THEM!

it's easier to shop for me now I guess, since I got an iPod.

Long Live Apple.

1 comment:

shoe slut said...

ipod rawks!!!

xmas is coming xmas is coming! i can wear my new dresses!

come back and throw party! :)