Monday, December 20, 2004

Man at the Door

Strange Morning.

I was in the shower, then suddenly there was ring at the door.

Oops.
Ran down in my track suit and with a towel on my head.

Guy at door was just as shocked as i was.

So between my broken dutch and freezing hair, I determined he was here to fix something. But for what? I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA

so I got the phone, called Geert's dad, who happened to be not with his mobile, but on a toilet seat.
Soooo...colleauge of Geert ran to the toilet with the phone, he answered it and then I passed the phone to the guy waiting outside in the cold.


blah blah blah later, ohkay. That guy was LEGITIMATE. HE was here for a reason ( as in not to kill/rob the people/place)

PHEW

I'm sure he had a big story to tell his friends back at his work place! :D

1 comment:

lepetitmac said...

hey wendy tan... =)
MERRY X'MAS!!!!
so if the dutch don't celebrate x'mas then u can just treat this as a belated sinterklaas greeting!

heh... anyway i think u got much better gifts on ur bday... =P